Condor – 3D GPR Processing & Interpretation Software
OspreyView is the first commercial application of a novel method of visualizing 3D-GPR data.
A comprehensive ground penetrating radar imaging software designed for creation of 2D/3D subsurface images for use in a variety of geotechnical, engineering and archaeological applications. Features include:
– 2D/3D time slices
– 3D volume displays, Isosurface Rendering, Fence Plot
– Exportable Animation menu
– Split-screen options for time slice/radargram anomaly picking
– Complete customizable multi- time slice and multi-radargram displays in a single graphic dialog
– Easy grid concatenation and appending
– Georeferenced images
– Vector Navigation
– Complete GPS Navigation Integration
and much more….
A unique and powerfull software for surface and sub-surface data analysis.
– A great tool for example
– Scalable and compatible – includes extremely wide support of survey devices and data formats.
– Can be complemented by 6 different modules to cover road, airport runway, bridge and geological applications.
– Tailor-made modules can be developed according to your needs.
– Based on a 64 bit multiprocessor architecture, which allows more memory and faster calculation of big amounts of data for example in point-cloud and GPR 3D views.
– For engineer, geophysicist or geologist
– A unique and powerful software for simultaneous surface and sub-surface data analysis.
– Able to synchronize and visualize data from several sources enabling multidata analysis.
Reflexw is one of the world’s most popular geophysical near surface processing and interpretation packages.
It covers the complete range of wave data (seismic, GPR, ultrasound) and the different geometry assemblings (surface reflection and refraction, borehole crosshole and tomography and combination of borehole and surface measurements).
Reflexw has a modular character. Therefore you may assemble your own modular arrangement regarding your personal needs.
This crosstable gives you a summary of the useful combinations of the available modules and the individual applications.
Free and open-source software package for ground-penetrating radar (GPR) data processing, analysis, visualisation, import and export.
RGPR is written in R, a high-level programming language for statistical computing and graphics that is freely available under the GNU General Public License and runs on Linux, Windows and MacOS. R is a highly versatile and extensible language to which C, C++ and Fortran code can be linked and run. Furthermore, the R developer community is very active and more than 10’000 packages are hosted on the official global package repository CRAN (Comprehensive R Archive Network, https://cran.r-project.org). In 2017, R was ranked as the sixth top programming language by the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers.