Work With Us
It’s going our way and we need more people!
We continue to look for talented people to join our team
We are a fast growing company, focusing on combining our experience with state-of-the-art technology to develop user-friendly GPR instruments. As industry professionals, we have been influential in bringing to market innovative GPR solutions that have often driven paradigm shifts in the application of this effective non-destructive technology.
Are you interested in working with products at the absolute forefront of Ultra-Wide Band (UWB) Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) technology?
Good, then you might be the right fit for one of our new job openings, or to join our network of international representatives. Send us your resume or company profile and we’ll contact you for further information.
Browse our current job openings below
At ImpulseRadar, we are always on the lookout for talented people, so if you think you may have what it takes to work for us then we’re interested to hear from you. Send us a copy of your CV/ resume with a covering letter explaining how your experience and skills will add value to ImpulseRadar.
Sales and Marketing Professional
ImpulseRadar USA, Inc. (IRU) is a wholly owned subsidiary of ImpulseRadar AB Sweden. The company is rapidly growing due to its technical edge in both 2D and 3D ground penetrating radar systems. These systems are used in a broad spectrum of disciplines to obtain information from the underground or within structures. Preferred candidates have a technical 4-year degree in geosciences, engineering, or physical sciences or can demonstrate the ability to learn highly technical concepts. Candidates must have excellent communication and writing skills as well as be able to travel and meet with customers on a routine basis.
Sales and Marketing Support Tasks
1. Attend trade shows and exhibitions as requested regionally, nationally, and internationally.
2. Market and sell products from web leads, direct cold calling, mining of databases, and follow up from trade shows and exhibitions.
3. Assist in any development, maintenance, and workflow for lead generation software CRM systems.
4. Provide innovative ideas for all social media and other media platforms to promote the company product line.
5. Assist in publication of articles, product press releases, or other media.
6. Provide training on IRU products as needed.
7. Support customers as needed potentially meeting in person to trouble shoot systems as needed shipping replacement/loaner equipment or any spare components.
8. Provide market intelligence regarding IRU GPR products position in the subsurface utility, geological, geotechnical engineering, and other application areas.
9. Provide information and ideas on improvements to IRU GPR products including hardware and software.
If you are interested, please send your CV to our e-mail: email@example.com