CrossPoint is a proprietary Windows™ based software program for the visualization and interpretation of ImpulseRadar GPR data files. CrossPoint can import and work with single-line or multi-line projects collected with ImpulseRadar CrossOver or PinPointR systems running the ImpulseRadar ViewPoint App. CrossPoint also offers a simple way of visualizing multiple profiles collected with our Raptor 3D GPR array series.
Intuitive Workflows for Productivity
You don’t need to be a data processing expert as CrossPoint is intuitive and easy-to-use. Practical tools allow you to import project files and quickly process, visualize and interpret data before final export in several industry-recognized formats.
- Intuitive and straightforward import and management of GPR data
- View multiple profiles simultaneously to support data interpretation
- Dual data and site map view
- Integrated background map support for Open Street and Google Maps
- Colour-coded marker support for clear mark-up of anomalies, features and objects
- Export interpretations in ASCII, DXF, or KML formats for use in supporting CAD/GIS environments
- Support for both Lat./Long. and UTM coordinate sets
CrossPoint excels at simplifying the processing and mark-up of multi-line 2D GPR projects but is equally adept at supporting single-line projects. Compatible with the project modes in the ImpulseRadar ViewPoint App, CrossOver and PinPointR system data sets can be processed quickly and efficiently. By viewing up to ten parallel profiles simultaneously, anomalies in the data can be more easily resolved, which makes for increased productivity.
Profiles from Raptor surveys can be also be viewed, either individually, or together with all profiles in a single swath. This allows quick analysis of 2D data before import into the ImpulseRadar Condor 3D processing and interpretation software.
Learn more and download CrossPoint from the CrossPoint page.