Archaeo-GC is a French company that uses geophysics for archaeological investigations. Already specialists in the use of ground-penetrating radar (GPR), the company wants to expand its services by adding a 3D GPR array solution to its technology toolbox. To help select the best solution for their needs, the company partnered with the department of Mayenne in northwest France to evaluate several commercial 3D GPR array solutions over the site of famous Roman ruins in the town of Jublains.
ImpulseRadar is proud to announce that our Raptor-45 3D GPR Array solution combined with Condor 3D GPR processing software came out on top as a clear winner. The contributing factors to this success were:
- Significantly deeper penetration
- Excellent resolution
- Capability to detect linear anomalies in any direction
- Impressive 3D-data processing, including interpolation and stitching of data
- Remarkeable visualisation of results with OspreyView
- Unsurpassed speed and efficiency
The accompanying video link shows some amazing results as presented in Condor with the new OspreyView feature.